Are they REALLY funny?


They say acting funny is harder than just acting, Banana split debuts at October 11, 2008 and since then i'm still wondering how they let this stars do comedy, when there's people who suits with this type of job, I mean isn't that a little bit contradictory? angelica panganiban, zanjoe marudo, john prats doing comedy? WHY? though they put pokwang and pooh on the show, it's not good pa rin, Compared to the humor and skits of saturday night live, Mad tv. walang wala yung comedy shows natin. perhaps it's time for abs or even gma should set standards higher for comedy, be better!! Kasi if you'll watch it you'll know that when they deliver jokes, you'll feel that it's pilit, hindi sya genuine, that what's irritates me the most. minsan pa nga they'll try skits na pagka-haba haba then malalaman mu na lang na-deliver na yung punchline di pa namamalayan. (ang lungkot nun) I just can't believe they let go bayani, Isko, Brod pete, Long, etc for these. Well look at them now? yung mga scenariong ganito pumapatay sa career ng mga matatalinong komedyante natin eh.



Hey people listen up, I'd like you to meet the COMEDY...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

About Me

My photo
about me? hmmm judge me na lang